Frequently Asked Questions - Shipping
1. How will my art or print be shipped?
All products will be carefully packaged to prevent damage during shipping. Loose prints or canvas will be rolled and shipped in a heavy duty cardboard tube. Smaller items may be shipped flat in sturdy packaging. Framed items are securely packed in a reinforced cardboard box with appropriate packing materials to prevent damage. Art & Frame Warehouse utilizes both USPS and UPS to provide the best service and the best prices for our customers.
2. Can I pick up the item if I am local? What about delivery?
If you live near our 4 convenient store locations in the Kansas City area, you may pick up your order at your convenience. Please specify which location you would like us to have it ready upon checkout and we will email you when the order is ready for pick up. We also provide delivery service if you are local and would like to have your item delivered for a small fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cost and to set up delivery.
3. How do I know when my order has been placed and shipped?
Communication with our customers is very important to us. It also gives you peace of mind that we are working very hard to provide the higest levels of customer service and craftsmenship in each order that we ship. Once an order is placed, you will receive an confirmation email with order details and approx leadtime. When the order ships, you will receive another email with shipping notification with tracking information if applicable. If you are framing an item, you will receive an email that the print is in our frameshop, then the followup email with the shipping notification once the framed print is complete and passed our inspection.
4. When will I receive my order?
The processing time for your order depends on the type of items that you purchased and where you live. However, if an item or moulding is temporarily out of stock, then the leadtime will be delayed. We will send you an email or contact you if an item is out of stock. Please note that delivery times apply to weekdays only (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates do not include weekends or special holidays.
- Standard posters and prints: Usual lead time is approx. one week to 1 1/2 weeks with ground shipping.
- Print on Demand items: Usual lead time is approx two weeks with ground shipping.
- Limited edtion and giclees: Usual leadtime depending on the publishing company and artist, it might take upto 2-3 weeks with ground shipping.
- Framed Items: Usual lead time is 2 - 3 weeks. Process includes print shipping time as well as the production of the frames at our 'frameshop'.
4. Are rush orders available?
We will try to accomodate any rush orders that you might have. Please email email@example.com or call 913-385-9199 after you place your order and let us know your situation, we will try our best to help you!
5. What if i received a damaged item? Is my package insured?
Art & Frame Warehouse guarantees your satisfaction. If the item you received is damaged or you are not completely satisfied with the quality, please contact our customer service or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What happens if not all of my order will be ready at the same time?
Unless otherwise specified, we will hold the items and ship when your entire order is complete to save you money and time tracking multiple orders. However, if you would prefer to not wait on the completed items, please contact our customer service or email email@example.com to request separate shipping. Please note standard shipping rates will apply for each item shipped.
7. How are shipping charges calculated?
8. Do you ship mirrors?
Due to the weight and extra care to ship mirrors, they are handled on a case by case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to ship a framed mirror before placing your order. You can also select the pickup at any of our 4 convenient locations or use our local delivery service.
9. Do you ship internationally?
We are not shipping any items internationally at this time.